Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Monday

Well, tonight was interesting to say the least...while trying to mow the yard, one of the blades got bent by a large drain that is in our back yard. No one was hurt! Frustrating to say the least for me anyhow. I had wanted to get the yard done before Chris came home tomorrow & before the rains showed up tonight. Ok, only the front got done. That is fine with me. Charlie on the other hand was very ecstatic the I couldn't finish the yard. He is very scared of the loud noise the lawn mower makes. Poor guy, hope that he outgrows that before he's old enough to be mowing the yard. :-)
The boys and I had a good night together. They had cheese pizza for dinner and then we all went up stairs to watch "Over The Hedge" in my bedroom. They enjoyed that tons & so did I. It was really nice to hear them laughing at the silliness of the movie characters. I can see why my boys like Hammy so much...he's so hyper!

No comments: