Thursday, May 15, 2008

Spring Allergies

As most people, I've got those wonderful spring allergies. I love seeing the trees and flowers blooming...turn off the heater and open up all the windows. Oh well, right...
I didn't keep my allergies in check this year and lo & behold...I've got bronchitis. This is yucky. Prayers for a quick and easy recovery would be greatly appreciated. I've kept the boys relatively healthy this spring minus a few sniffles that are bound to happen with any kid. But, sometimes us moms think that we're got super powers that keep us from getting sick. WRONG!
The boys are loving this, kind of...they are still having to get their lessons done but it is stretched out through the day so that mom can rest when needs be. They have helped out tons so far around the house. Mike and Jake vacuum & sweep the floors. Charlie carries the trashes to his brothers to be emptied into a trash bag. Plus, Michael is taking advantage of the chance to cook. Tonight he is going to help make spaghetti. He loves it! Michael also got to mop today for the first time...absolutely loved the opportunity. No joke, I told him that he got to mop today and he was literally jumping up and down with joy. Michael did a great job. They are truly good boys. Plus, Chris has been really sweet & awesome taking care of me, too. I really am truly blessed with awesome guys! Thanks God for them!

No comments: