Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A New Day


A new day tomorrow...my goals are to get lots of cleaning done and find time for myself.

Ever feel like this? It's you verses the Tasmanian Devil... I bet every mother at one time or another has felt that way (ha ha ha).

God's got us in his hands and no matter what we face in a day...he's always there. I totally believe that with my whole heart. My boys sometimes like to sing that song... "He's got the whole world in his hands"...
I hope that y'all have a great day and that God blesses you in some way today, whether it be big or small.
Keep smiling...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you and miss you terribly!

kristen said...

Jen!!! I didn't know you were blogging!!! I saw it on Leeann's blog and was so excited!!!!

Great job friend!!!!

Kristen

Leeanne said...

Hey! I know how you feel - I really don't like those days where I am hoping to get a thousand things done balanced with time for me. :) I hope you are getting a few breaks for "you time".