Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hello World

Well, this is my first "blog" ever. This is definitely a new experience for me. Writing my thoughts down for the whole world to see. It is a really cool thought. Today, the second Saturday in February 2008.
It started out normal. Kids coming in saying that their chores were done. My wonderful husband, Chris, getting ready for work. And me getting up to fix breakfast for the boys, run a few loads of laundry, make myself a cup of hot tea and plan out the day. During the planning I thought that it would be a great idea to start blogging.
Since this coming Thursday is Valentine's Day I thought I'd brag on my husband a little.
The "weekend" is always fairly busy for our family due to my husbands job, he's a pastor. He is a pretty awesome one at that. I'm really looking forward to seeing him at work tonight. He is pretending to be a game show host for this new series at church. It shall prove to be very interesting and awesome at that. I'm proud of him and very proud to be his wife.
That is all for now...but I'll be back soon to tell the outcome from the skit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogosphere hon! Good job getting this up and going.