Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Winter Blahs

It snowed again last night!
Chris and I shoveled this morning and it was the very heavy - wet type of snow. Yuck!
I have to say that I am really getting sick of snow...okay enough of my griping.
It does look pretty on the neighbors trees across the road. That has a clean and redeeming effect.

I still prefer summer time though! You can get out and do lots of activities, that are free, with the family.
Plus, that is when a lot of family orientated place are open filled with outdoor water fun...

for example...

WATER PARKS...
That is one of our favorite things to do sometime over the summers when we can get away.
I am truly looking forward to that time of year again!

Plus, the sunshine really helps my moods. I believe that I am one of those people that suffer from the lack of sun during the winter time. I've found myself when it's sunny trying to bask in the sunlight as it comes through the window. I giggle to myself when I do this.
(This isn't a picture of my cats but they look pretty close)
It reminds me of when we had cats, before children. Yes, I said cats. Lonnie & Grace, both girls and they were sisters in the same litter to boot. Any how Lonnie did not like Chris but the feelings were mutual. :-) Grace on the other hand was a happy go luck yet stupid cat. She would run full force into a wall or a piece of furniture, shake her head a couple of times and then do it all over again. I tell you though it was cheap entertainment watching them play and just have fun.
But, when we found out that I was pregnant with our oldest we had to find homes for the cats because Lonnie was a very jealous critter. I love my boys and I would not trade them for anything!

Anyhow...where was I? Oh yes, summer. I can't wait!

It's bedtime for the boys so I had better stop for now. I'll write more later this week.

No comments: